Just like the song, Money, Money, Money, that is what everyone wants, and unfortunately that is what everyone needs. If things were done on the barter system things would be easier for all. Unfortunately there isn’t a lot of bartering going on, and if there is it is usually between companies, not between the farmer in the dell and the mechanic, or you, the cabinet maker, and your neighbour who babysits. It is governments that got in the way of barter.
Because everyone needs money, and it is illegal to print your own, we have to resolve ourselves to working to get it. The unfair part is some have to work way harder than others to get a quarter of what the others get. So, we all have to either win the lottery, which is pretty much a extremely difficult way to go about it, or do magic.
Magic comes with warnings.
- Don’t expect to win twenty million or even one million in the lottery.
- If you don’t do a spell right it will not work.
- Spirits and spells are not YOUR slaves.
- Don’t be greedy
- Sometimes spells don’t work right away. I have seen some take ten years to work, and some work instantly.
With the spell I will give here, it is a picky spell. It doesn’t like it if you ask for money for say; a new car, your rent, a boat, tuition, and vet bills all at the same time. Pick ONE. I suggest the most important one. If the cat or dog need the vet do that one first. You will have time for the others after you get your priorities straight.
- Get a jar or can that is clean and fairly tall and big with a lid on it, like a mason jar but a quart sealer not the short type.
- Get parchment paper, The type you buy to line your cookie sheets and pans is perfect.
- A pen.
- A pair of scissors.
- Money in different denominations and keep track of it. Meaning, if you put two dollars in the first day, the next day it has to be doubled and everyday thereafter. So, that by the end of the month, you should have what you need and more in there.
- When you have reached the end of the month take out only what you need for that need.
- Do not spend it on something frivolous. The spirits get really angry, if they helped you and that is what you did.
- Write how much you need and what is for on the parchment paper.
- Cut that out that paper off of the rest of the paper. Fold the paper in four and put it on the bottom of the jar.
- Take your money and each day say the following three times as you drop it in the jar. Say the lines that start with “Coins” louder and with great emphasis each time.
With this wish the money grows.
In leaps and bounds it overflows.
Coins that jingle, coins that shine.
Come to me now, Now is the time.
So mote it be.
Keep your jar out of sight of others. You don’t want anyone to touch it or get the money. You do this for a month and at the end you should have enough for the bill you need to pay.